Tax Planning Attorneys With More Than 30 Years of Experience
If you or your company is being examined by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), if you need to know the tax consequences of a pending business acquisition or marketing strategy, or you need assistance with the preparation of tax returns, collaboration with skilled attorneys is essential.
The problem-solving tax lawyers you should speak to are Grant Konvalinka & Harrison, P.C.
For more than 30 years, our participation in the tax issues of individuals and corporate clients has cemented our reputation for results. You, your employees and family can benefit from our commitment to quality legal representation, starting today.
Aggressive Advocates From Boardroom to Courtroom
The tax attorneys at Grant Konvalinka & Harrison provide clients with a full range of services concerning local, state, federal and international tax issues such as:
- IRS and State tax audits and controversies
- Seeking IRS and state ruling requests, criminal representation, audits, settlement negotiations and abatement proceedings
- Offers in compromise and installment agreement proposals
- Tax planning
- Tax litigation before the U.S. Tax Court, U.S. Claims Court, U.S. District Courts and Federal Courts of Appeals
- Executive benefit and retirement planning
- Sale transactions and succession planning
- Real estate taxation and §1031 tax-free exchanges
- Partnership and corporate taxation, including reorganizations, mergers and liquidations
- Preparation of individual, fiduciary, gift, partnership, corporate and estate/inheritance tax returns
- Taxation of providers of health care services and tax-exempt entities
Your urgent business taxation legal matter is in good hands at our experienced corporate law firm. We have worked hard to gain the reputation as the law offices for regional clients with international ambitions.