*Se habla Español. Para asistencia en Español por favor llame a 423.752.0572.
The experienced lawyers at Grant Konvalinka & Harrison, P.C. advocate for individuals; regional, national and international businesses; and families with a broad range of personal and employment immigration legal needs.
We handle immigration issues with the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services, U.S. Department of State and other governmental agencies on a daily basis for our business and individual clients.
After providing over 20 years of service to our diverse immigration clientele, we have become the primary law firm for regional clients with international ambitions. We pride ourselves in our ability to answer your questions about the highly complex world of immigration, during all phases of your case.
Committed to Your Workforce, Your Family and Your Future for More Than 30 Years
The immigration related legal services that Grant Konvalinka & Harrison lawyers provide include:
- Nonimmigrant employment visa petitions — H-1, H-2, H-3, L-1, TN
- Assistance for individuals and families with green card applications
- Citizenship and naturalization applications
- Alien relative petitions
- I-9 compliance
- Employment visas
- Blanket worker petitions
- Investor/treaty trader visa petitions -- E-1 & E-2
- Immigrant employment petitions for business clients (green card)
- General corporate representation
- Representation for clients in USCIS investigations
- Employment authorizations
- Advance parole petitions
- Diversity visa lottery applications
- Visa extensions
- Student visas
- Extensions for training
- Derivative visas
- Foreign adoptions and re-adoptions
- Asylum and refugee applications
We have also assisted many clients' relatives with travel to the U.S., promoted their efforts to stay in this country, and to become U.S. citizens.
We service the needs of Family and Business Immigration. Please visit these specific pages.
Who We Are
David M. Elliott has been practicing immigration law and business law at Grant, Konvalinka & Harrison, P.C. for over 20 years. He enjoys helping bring relatives to the U.S. and keeping families together.
Brittany T. Faith joined GKH in 2012 as a member of GKH's Immigration Group and focuses her practice on immigration including family based immigration petitions, and employment based petitions. She is committed to providing personalized, cost-effective immigration services for her clients around the world and across the U.S.