*Se habla Español.
The experienced Chattanooga lawyers at Grant, Konvalinka & Harrison, P.C. represent local, regional, national and international businesses with a broad range of employment and business immigration legal needs.
We handle immigration issues with the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services, U.S. Department of State, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and other governmental agencies on a daily basis for our business and individual clients.
After providing over 20 years of service to our diverse immigration clientele, we have become the primary law firm for regional clients with international ambitions. We pride ourselves in our ability to answer your questions about the highly complex world of immigration, during all phases of your case.
David Elliott and Brittany Faith provide business immigration legal representation including:
- I-9 compliance
- H-1B Nonimmigrant Worker
- Employment visas
- Nonimmigrant employment visa petitions
- L-1A/L-1B Intercompany Transferee
- Blanket worker petitions
- B-1 Business Visitor/ B-2 Pleasure Visitor
- E-1 Treaty Trader/ E-2 Treaty Investor
- H-3 Trainees
- O-1 Visa Extraordinary Ability
- P-1, P-2, P-3 Athlete & Group Entertainer
- R-1 Religious Worker
- TN Trade NAFTA Professional
- EB1 - First Preference
- EB2 - Second Preference
- EB3 - Third Preference
- EB4 - Fourth Preference (Special Immigrant)
- EB5 - Fifth Preference (Employment Creation Investor)
- Immigrant employment petitions for business clients
- General corporate representation
- Representation for clients in USCIS and ICE investigations
- Employment Authorization
We have also assisted clients' employees' relatives with travel to the U.S., promoted their efforts to stay in this country, and to become U.S. citizens.
Who We Are
Brittany Faith joined GKH in 2012 as a member of GKH's Immigration Group and focuses her practice on immigration including family based immigration petitions, and employment based petitions. She is committed to providing personalized, cost-effective immigration services for her clients around the world and across the U.S.
Please call the GKH Immigration Group toll free at 888-463-8117, or send an e-mail for more information or representation in your immigration process. We help clients through the internet, and from around the U.S. and the world. Let us help your business grow, no matter where you are, near or far!