Representation for Large Multinational Insurance Companies in Personal Injury Defense
If your loved one's fatal car accident or accidental death was caused by negligence, and you have decided to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit, the dedicated personal injury attorneys who can help you are Grant Konvalinka & Harrison, P.C.
Our experienced lawyers have helped individuals and families throughout the southeast achieve the full financial compensation they deserve to defray accident-related expenses such as medical bills, vehicle repair and lost wages due to time away from a job — as well as significant settlement damages that reflect the long-term impact of emotional trauma, expensive medical therapy and complex pain and suffering.
The Grant Konvalinka & Harrison personal injury and wrongful death group often delivers quality legal services on a contingency fee basis. In that situation, you may owe no attorney fee unless the settlement or litigation of your case concludes with a monetary award that you approve.
Approaching Your Family Tragedy With Proven Skills and Utmost Sensitivity
We investigate personal injury accidents, identify responsible parties and bring our fact finding to insurance companies when you have been injured, or a relative has been killed, in a:
- Car, truck, commercial vehicle, SUV or motorcycle accident
- Bicycle or pedestrian accident
- Premises liability accident due to inadequate security or unsafe environment
- Product liability accident caused by malfunctioning or defective equipment, or dangerous drugs
- Toxic exposure at home or business
- Workplace explosion or fire
- Recreational accident at park or lake
- Dog bite or animal attack
Grant Konvalinka & Harrison, P.C. also has an extensive insurance defense practice representing large insurance companies and their insureds.